As a student organisation it is possible to request a boardroom. The official procedure of this is done by TiGeAk. To be in contention for a board room on the campus of Tilburg University, the following steps must be taken.
1. A student organisation must officially be recognised by the Boardgrant Committee (CBS) of Tilburg University. If the organisation complies with all requirements, you will receive an official document that proves your recognition. Submit this request to CBS via the contact form on this webpage: https://www.tilburguniversity.edu/students/career/talent-developement/active-a-board/board-grants
2. If your organisation has its official recognition you can request a boardroom. Download the form down below and fill it in with honesty.
3. The TiGeAk board will look at the request and make a judgement if the organisation complies with the requirements for using a boardroom. Send both the recognition and the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If TiGeAk Approves the request, Facility Services of Tilburg University will find you a suitable office space on campus. Take into account that a private boardroom is not guaranteed. You might have to share one with other organisations.
5. Every three years, an evaluation session will be held on the distribution of boardrooms. During this evaluation, we will discuss what changes should be made to the current division of board rooms.
For questions, send an email to email@example.com.